Kawana Waters State College, Bokarina, QLD 4575
New South Wales
Eagle Vale High, Eagle Vale, NSW 2558
Barmera Primary School, Barmera, SA 5345
Lauderdale Primary School, Lauderdale, TAS 7021
Conditions of Entry
- Information on How to Enter and prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promotion period begins on 01/02/2017 at 9.00am AEDST and ends at 4.00pm AEST 28/04/2017.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are Trade Customers of a McCain Food Service distributor.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and its Agencies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, Trade Customers must place an order via McCain Foods Telesales Customer Sales Support staff of any of the following products during the promotional period. Automatic entry per qualifying purchase.
- McCain Foodservice Oven Fries: Straight Cut (3 x 5kg)
- McCain Pizza Singles: Cheese & Bacon (24 x 5 inch)
- McCain Pizza Singles: Ham & Pineapple (24 x 5 inch)
- McCain Pizza Singles: Supreme (24 x 5 inch)
- McCain Ore-Ida Potato Skins/Potato Skin Shell (1 x 200)
- McCain Seasoned Wedges (6 x 2kg)
- McCain Simply Mash (4 x 2.5kg)
- McCain Sweet Potato Fries: (6 x 1.13kg)
- McCain Sweet Potato Wedges: (6 x 1.13kg)
- McCain Hash Brown Nuggets (6 x 2kg)
- McCain Hash Brown Ovals (6 x 2kg)
- McCain Hash Brown Triangles (10 x 1.36kg)
- Sara Lee Mervin Muffin 60g (4 trays x 20)
- Sara Lee Blueberry Muffin 120g (Individually Wrapped 3 trays x 15)
- Sara Lee Chocolate Chip Muffin 120g (Individually Wrapped 3 trays x 15)
- Sara Lee Apple & Spice Muffin 120g (Individually Wrapped 3 trays x 15)
- Sara Lee Bakehouse Blueberry Fields Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
- Sara Lee Bakehouse Baked Banana & Dark Choc Chip Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
- Sara Lee Bakehouse White Chocolate Melt & Raspberry Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
- Sara Lee Bakehouse Coconut Raspberry Bliss Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
- Sara Lee Bakehouse Double Chocolate Classic Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
- Multiple entries are permitted, however a separate invoice is required for each entry.
- There is 1 prize of a $200 (inc GST) Gift Card from The Good Guys to be given away in each of the following regions – (SA & WA), (VIC & TAS), (NSW & ACT), and (QLD & NT) a total of 4 prizes to be awarded with a total prize pool of $800 (inc GST).
- The draw will take place at 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne on the 5/05/2017 at 12.00 pm. Winners will be advised via email or phone. Winners’ names will be published on the McCain Food Service website by the 30/05/2017.
- In the event of the prize not being claimed after three months of the draw, the winning entry will be deemed not to fulfil the entry requirements and the Promoter may, subject to relevant state authorities and Regulation 10 of the Art Unions and public amusements Regulations 1992 (QLD), conduct further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize. Date of unclaimed prize draw is 15/08/2017. Time and place as the first draw. The winner will be notified via email and in writing. Winner’s name will be published on the McCains Food Service website by the 31/08/2017.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize supplier and deliverer, and to regulatory authorities. Entrant’s personal details will not be shared with a third party. Entrants may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 12 to request access to, or correction of, any of their personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 96 000 629 587, of Level 10, 616 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3000 telephone (03) 9514 4600.
- Authorised under NSW permit no. LTPS/16/10067.