Conditions of Entry
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The promotion period begins on 1st February 2018 at 9.00am AEDST and ends at 4.00pm AEST 4th May 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. Entry is open to Australian primary and secondary schools who are Trade Customers of a McCain Food Service distributor (“Distributor”).
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and its Agencies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, Trade Customers must place an order via McCain Foods Telesales Customer Sales Support staff of any of the following products during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Products”):
a. McCain Foodservice Oven Fries: Straight Cut (3 x 5kg)
b. McCain Pizza Singles: Cheese & Bacon (24 x 5 inch)
c. McCain Pizza Singles: Ham & Pineapple (24 x 5 inch)
d. McCain Pizza Singles: Supreme (24 x 5 inch)
e. McCain Seasoned Wedges (6 x 2kg)
f. McCain Simply Mash (4 x 2.5kg)
g. McCain Sweet Potato Fries: (6 x 1.13kg)
h. McCain Sweet Potato Wedges: (6 x 1.13kg)
i. McCain Hash Brown Nuggets (6 x 2kg)
j. McCain Hash Brown Ovals (6 x 2kg)
k. McCain Hash Brown Triangles (10 x 1.36kg)
l. McCain Crinkle Cut Fries (3 x 5kg)
m. McCain Clear Cote Spirals (6 x 2kg)
n. Sara Lee Mervin Muffin 60g (4 trays x 20)
o. Sara Lee Blueberry Muffin 120g (Individually Wrapped 3 trays x 15)
p. Sara Lee Chocolate Chip Muffin 120g (Individually Wrapped 3 trays x 15)
q. Sara Lee Apple & Spice Muffin 120g (Individually Wrapped 3 trays x 15)
r. Sara Lee Bakehouse Blueberry Fields Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
s. Sara Lee Bakehouse Baked Banana & Dark Choc Chip Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
t. Sara Lee Bakehouse White Chocolate Melt & Raspberry Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
u. Sara Lee Bakehouse Coconut Raspberry Bliss Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
v. Sara Lee Bakehouse Double Chocolate Classic Muffin 180g (4 trays x 8)
6. Entry to the competition will be automatic upon the purchase of any Qualifying Product. Multiple entries are permitted, however a separate invoice is required for each entry.
7. There is 1 prize of a $200 (inc GST) Gift Card from The Good Guys to be given away in each of the following regions – (SA & WA), (VIC & TAS), (NSW & ACT), and (QLD & NT) a total of 4 prizes to be awarded with a total prize pool of $800 (inc GST). Only one (1) prize per entrant regardless of the number of entries submitted. Prizes are not transferrable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
8. In the event that the prizes or any part of the prizes become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promotor’s control, the Promotor may in its sole discretion decide to provide alternative prizes.
9. The prizes will be allocated and delivered by the Promotor to each winning school. The Promotor is not responsible for the use or allocation of the prize once it is delivered.
10. The draw will take place at 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria on the 11 May 2018 at 12.00 pm AEDT. Winners will be advised via email or phone. Winners’ names will be published on the McCain Food Service website from 17 May 2018.
11. Winners will be contacted via email or telephone number through which their winning order was made.
12. In the event of the prize not being claimed after three months of the draw, the winning entry will be deemed not to fulfil the entry requirements. The Promoter may, subject to relevant state authorities and Regulation 10 of the Art Unions and public amusements Regulations 1992 (QLD), conduct further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize. Date of unclaimed prize draw is 15 May 2018. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12.00pm AEDT at 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified via the email address or telephone number through which their winning order was made. Winner’s name will be published on the McCain Food Service website from 31 May 2018.
13. Personal information submitted by entrants will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner. This personal information may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize supplier and deliverer, and to regulatory authorities. Personal Information will not be shared with other third parties. Entrants and effected individuals may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 19 to request access to, or correction of, any of their personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. As a condition of participating in the prize, the winner indemnifies the Promotor, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expense (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the Promotion, howsoever caused.
16. The Promotor reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
17. Failure by the Promotor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. All decisions made by promotor, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter is McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 96 000 629 587, of 1059 Ring Road, Wendouree, Victoria 3355 telephone (03) 9514 4600.
20. Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/17/20699.