State/Territory winners of the McCain & Sara Lee 2016 Healthcare Competition are as follows:
Meals on Wheel Ipswich
Cohuna Retirement Village
Meals on Wheels Ballina
St Francis Hostel
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on How to Enter and prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promotion period begins on 11/07/2016 at 9.00am AEST and ends at 4.00pm AEST 30/09/2016.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents who are Trade Customers of a McCain Food Service distributor.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and its Agencies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, Trade Customers must place an order via McCain Foods Telesales Customer Sales Support staff of any of the following products during the promotional period.
a. McCain Simply Mash (4 x 2.5kg)
b. Sara Lee Croissants Mini 26g (95 x 26g)
c. Sara Lee Croissants Traditional 50g (48 x 50g)
d. Sara Lee Croissants Large 75g (36 x 75g)
e. Sara Lee Croissants Extra Large 110g (24 x 110g)
f. Sara Lee Tray Cakes: Chocolate, Banana, Orange, Lemon, Sultana, Supergrain Muesli Slice, Chocolate & Lemon Combo (4 x 1.80 kg)
g. Sara Lee Tray Cakes: White Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Mud (4 x 2.00kg)
h. Sara Lee Tray Cakes: Carrot, Hummingbird (4 x 2.25kg)
i. Sara Lee Tray Cakes: Orange & Almond (4 x 1.65kg)
j. Sara Lee Tray Cakes: Uniced Chocolate Brownie (5 x 1.60kg)
k. Sara Lee Tray Cheesecakes: French Cream (6 x 1.50kg)
l. Sara Lee Tray Cheesecakes: Strawberry Cream, Peach & Mango, Mixed Berry (6 x 1.35kg)
m. Sara Lee Tiramisu Tray (6 x 1.25kg)
n. Sara Lee Sticky Date Pudding Tray (6 x 1.15kg)
o. Sara Lee Apple & Rhubarb Crumble Tray (6 x 1.50kg)
p. Sara Lee Bavarian Trays: Chocolate Bavarian (6 x 1.15kg)
q. Sara Lee Bavarian Trays: Light Chocolate, Honeycomb Bavarian (6 x 1.50kg)
r. Sara Lee Danish Trays: Apple, Apricot, Light Apple & Peach (4 x 1.70kg)
s. Sara Lee Danish Trays: Custard (4 x 2.00kg)
t. Sara Lee Danish Trays: Apple Berry Custard (4 x 1.80kg)
u. Sara Lee Petite Cakes: Banana Caramel, Carrot, Triple Chocolate (4 trays x 30)
v. Sara Lee Muffins: 25g Chocolate Chip, 25g Banana Nut, 25g Apple & Spice, 25g Blueberry (4 trays x 20)
w. Sara Lee Muffins 45g Blueberry (4 trays x 14)
x. Sara Lee Muffins 75g Blueberry (4 trays x 20)
y. Sara Lee Quiche Trays: Quiche Lorraine, Vegetable Quiche (6 x 1.75kg)
z. Sara Lee Lasagne Trays: Vegetarian, Beef (6 x 2.3kg)
6. One entry, per unique qualifying purchase, per order. For example, if an order includes 4 (four) cartons of different qualifying products, the entrant qualifies for 4 (four) entries. However, if an order includes 4 (four) cartons of the same qualifying product, the entrant only qualifies for 1 (one) entry.
7. Multiple entries are permitted based on the above entry criteria.
8. There is 1 prize of a $500 (inc GST) Gift Card from Harvey Norman to be given away in each of the following regions – (QLD & NT), (VIC & TAS), (NSW & ACT) and (WA & SA) a total of 4 prizes to be awarded with a total prize pool of $2000 (inc GST).
9. The draw will take place at 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne 3207 on the 07/10/2016 at 12.00 pm. Winners will be advised via email or phone. Winners’ names will be published on the McCain Food Service website by the 21/10/2016.
10. In the event of the prize not being claimed after three months of the draw, the winning entry will be deemed not to fulfil the entry requirements and the Promoter may, subject to relevant state authorities and Regulation 10 of the Art Unions and Public Amusements Regulations 1992 (QLD), conduct further draws as are necessary to distribute the prize. Date of unclaimed prize draw is 20/01/2017. Same time and place as the first draw. The winner will be notified via email and in writing. Winner’s name will be published on the McCain Food Service website by the 27/01/2017.
11. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize supplier and deliverer, and to regulatory authorities. Entrant’s personal details will not be shared with a third party. Entrants may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 12 to request access to, or correction of, any of their personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter is McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 96 000 629 587, of Level 10, 616 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3000 telephone (03) 9514 4600.
14. Authorised under NSW permit no: LTPS/16/05364.